Help uploading JAlbum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help uploading JAlbum

No problem just let me know when is good for you, I have to go and start a big chicken. I just want to shoot that thing. (not the chicken, it's already dead.)
    Sharon Chajin

Comment

will be home rest of day - too hot here to go out - right now its 1:35 here
      will check back here off and on chicken sounds good - we're having hamburger helper - have to use the stuff we took out of motorhome.
      Ann
      www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
      www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
      www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

let me review - when you "view album" on main page it looks good and you have saved it -
        publishing - FTP is string of numbers, port is 21, username and password are okay - in Web directory just put no quotes "public_html" (i was thinking of a subdomain when i suggested adding domain name - but yours is an add on) Remote directory would be -> album/nameofyoupictures when i remembered i put my site in Web root URL and Preview Link (last time I dont think I remembered to do it.) use smart upload - when you look in FTP manager right side it will be under album open album and it should be there
        I'll be here
        Ann

Comment

Let's take it up tomorrow, I'm beat. Thank you so much for taking the time with me.
          Sharon Chajin

Comment

no problem i'll be home most of day - also beezz might be on and we can ask her about addon if it will make a difference ann
            Ann

Comment

maybe you need to start from the very begining - make a new folder with your pictures with a different name, be sure you put it in your addon sites folder in BV then open jalbum and make a new album - just a thought ann
              Ann

Comment

Working...
              X