• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: need your opinion pretty please

Hi Allstar, nice idea. But remember how you’re going to get the money sent to you & the charges from transfers and alike. IE pay pal and so on.
    Calculate this into the number of tickets needed to be sold.

Good luck.

Chris.
    PS. That vid i sent you has some good follow-up's on their site you may be intrested in?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• allstarfaces
      Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

yes certainly interested chris , as for the other well i never got to that stage yet was going to use pay pal as you say so yes need to take that into account im sure its not much per pound or is it the total not sure? any way have to see if its worth it first then thanks for that, but good idea though all the same? picture nice flashy sitesatrts with the one or two prizes then a wholoe site of prizes and i dont even need to buy them first lol
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• narobe
        First Lieutenant

• Apr 2006

The cheapest lottery with the biggest prize for example the spanish national lottery the "primitiva"
        I bet 1 euro and have a chance to win 2,000,000 euros more or less the same in dollars
        Here in Spain the raffles don't work je je

Comment

• FPRob
          Colonel

• Aug 2006

Raffle, Lottery yes mate, doesnt matter how you word it.. if you are taking money from people to enter a competition and the winner is drawn at random then its ilegal. you have to have a skill element - question, spot the difference.

do a search on the internet for the gaming commision and have a look what they say.

this is all info from a previous business venture. be careful mate, the rules are so so strict.

FPRULES

Comment

• allstarfaces
            Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Originally posted by narobe
            The cheapest lottery with the biggest prize for example the spanish national lottery the "primitiva"
            I bet 1 euro and have a chance to win 2,000,000 euros more or less the same in dollars
            Here in Spain the raffles don't work je je
            oh sounds good but what are the odds of winning with my competition you have a much greater chance than 1 in 80 million lol mine is 1 in a 1000 no less cos it now costs £2.50

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

• FPRob
              Colonel

• Aug 2006

But its stil ilegal LOL

FPRULES

Comment

• FPRob
                Colonel

• Aug 2006

Ahhhhhh.. Allstar.... I have just been looking, it appears the law has changed in the last two years but there are still a lot of regulations.

Have a look at this....

FPRULES

Comment

• allstarfaces
                  Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

well thanks for that rob it seems if i offer a non cash prize of any value im ok to go ahaead thanks for he heart attack lol but i will proceed and again thanks for founding that info cheers

Comment

• FPRob
                    Colonel

• Aug 2006

it woud have been a heart attack as well if you had tried to do this two years ago mate, as I found out LOL. They seem much more relaxed about it these days.

FPRULES

Comment

Working...
                    X