• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daz1034
    Staff Sergeant

• Sep 2006

how to add a site map

hi
    has bv got ne site maps if so can ne of u nice ppl tell me where thay are ur if not ne one now where i can get them from

and how to install them with bv

Thanks
    Darren
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: how to add a site map

I am thinking Blue Voda doesn't, but if they do someone will let us know, but I found this link on here one day that generates the site map for you, and I think you place it on your index page in the background ....

Here is the link ....

Free Online Google Sitemap Generator. XML-sitemaps.com provides free online sitemap generator service, creating an XML sitemap that can be submitted to Google, Bing and other search engines to help them crawl your website better. It will also generate an HTML site map to allow your website visitors to navigate easier.

It was a while since I've done mine and I think you should do them every so often if your site changes, need to check into that. If anyone knows maybe they can tell us ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• daz1034
      Staff Sergeant

• Sep 2006

Re: how to add a site map

iv manegd to find a site map now my addres is www.earn4sms.co.uk iv added a site map to the top menu bar all so www.earn4sms.co.uk/ror.xml can ne one tell me have i done this right ur can ne one give me ne tips

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X