• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: "Options" Button?

In my search through the web - and I know you say "almost" impossible - RTF has been mentioned a couple of times.

Would this be part of the option you are mentioning?

No, you need pure html code for sending such email. However, it is quite difficult obtaining such a format (that's why i said "almost impossible")

The other info I am quering is that of a newsletter.

I receive a newsletter via my email address and it has my name attached to it.
    Yes, this can be done: the mailing script receives the recipient's name from the database, and places it together with the html.

If it doesnt load the option is to pick a path indicated on the email and it takes me to the index page of that newsletter.

Yes, this is also simple: you publish the page on your website and include the link to the page. The link has the necessary variables that will make the name (or other info) appear.

Question/s

1.Does one have to register with a service provider to do a bulk mail?
    Usually yes, as VH servers only allow for 200 emails/hour. However, if you only have 20 - 30 - 50 recipients there are companies that offer a free service, at least for a certain time period

2.Is there an option where one can send bulk mail without going to any expense - bar sending each person and individual mail?
    As said, some companies offer free service for limited mailing lists. They do so in the hope to have you as a client when your list grows. Also have a look at :

Newsletter software is one of the most popular marketing tools today. An electronic newsletter is a cost effective way to reach your customers.

3.Is this process fairly easy to set up?
    I beleive yes.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Rob (SA)
      Lieutenant Colonel

• Nov 2006

Re: "Options" Button?

Thanks George,

As usual very informative and a greta help.

The format you have recently adopted in rpelying to the message is great - it is very clear and makes reading very easy.

Keep up the good work
      Kind Regards
      Rob
      www.gnjgf.co.za
      www.oryan-projects.com

Comment

Working...
      X