Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adding HTML to my website

Hello, maybe is wrong forum to ask this question

I am happy with website but lately I been trying to add another page to website, a photo gallery page. I have followed the instruction on videotutor about adding a domain.

but still no dice, what am I missing or not doing to be able to accomplish this task

Comment

Originally posted by armando
      Hello, maybe is wrong forum to ask this question

I am happy with website but lately I been trying to add another page to website, a photo gallery page. I have followed the instruction on videotutor about adding a domain.

but still no dice, what am I missing or not doing to be able to accomplish this task
      If you want to add a photo gallery, you don't have to add a domain. You just have to add links to your gallery page in your current pages. Then create the gallery pages and publish them. Your gallery pages should be created and added just like all your other pages were. I hope this helps. Good luck.
      Best Regards,
      Alex
      Surveillance Systems
      Restaurant POS | Retail POS
      Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

hello Aconstas1

I tried what you said but I still get nothing...this is very furstrated
        this is what I get everytime I click on photo gallery

I have been trying for half a year to do this and nobody seem to help..I thinking of canceling my website since I cannot do anything to it...while the video tutor make look like anyone can do it.....

http://www.letstalkboxing.com/ www.letstalkboxing.com 71.103.109.104 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0) /photo-gallery.html 404

Comment

hello Aconstas1

I tried what you said but I still get nothing...
          LOL...Hang On! Some REAL help is on the way!

(Don't want to make it look like anyone is getting "picked on" so the horn has been sounded! >> The comments about creating and adding gallery pages is quite wrong...)
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

hello Aconstas1

I tried what you said but I still get nothing...this is very furstrated
            this is what I get everytime I click on photo gallery

I have been trying for half a year to do this and nobody seem to help..I thinking of canceling my website since I cannot do anything to it...while the video tutor make look like anyone can do it.....

http://www.letstalkboxing.com/ www.letstalkboxing.com 71.103.109.104 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0) /photo-gallery.html 404
            Hi there may I help you ...

I understand you want to insert a photo gallery on your page ...

Can I ask you a little more what you might like to create ....

Like are you interested in a photo album type look?

A slideshow that the pictures just continue to move while viewing? look here http://www.ladyeye.net (example)

Still pictures that are thumbnail size and that when you click enlarge? look here http://www.forgottensecrets.net/theauthor2.html (example)

The new lightbox effect? http://www.theinnatfishermanscove.com/roomrates.html
            (example)

What would you like to do, I will help you accomplish this..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            1-302-283-3777 North America / International
            02036089024 / United Kingdom
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

LadyEye

Wow those are awesome sites....what I am trying to do is have a page where viewers can click on from my main page just like those links you posted. Or viewers can type the url to go directly to those pages....I would like to be able to create a photo page, along with one or two other pages.

Comment

In BlueVoda there is a gallery and a lightbox option. What you would do is create your main page, then create a link on that page that points to your pictures or gallery page.

You will then create a gallery or picture page to look however you want. Then you would either insert a gallery or lightbox gallery. These are both easy to use and set up. In Blue Voda, you click on

Insert > Extra > Lightbox

an example is HERE

or

Insert > Extra > Photo Gallery

an example is HERE

There is also an icon that you can find on the bottom left side of you BlueVoda program for each of these options

Once you click on either Gallery or Lightbox, you will go into the properties of the box that now appears. Here you will add pictures by browsing through your files and selecting the pictures you want to add. In this properties window, you can edit the spacing, the titles, the font and color of titles as well. Once you choose the pictures you want, you can drag the box to the desired location on your page. You can also move the borders as big as you want. You can also preview this page by hitting the preview icon at the top of the BV program. In the preview that your browswer opens up, you can click on the pictures to see how they will appear to your viewers.

I hope this helps.
                Best Regards,
                Alex
                Surveillance Systems
                Restaurant POS | Retail POS
                Free WoW Gold Guide

Comment

Hello

hmmm now I know why I am a private
                  Anyway NO I am still with same problem...maybe I didn't address my question right.

I know how to post photos on webpage, aslo I learn about the lightbox...thanks.

I notice some of the link you refer me had what I want...but I guess they have set different that what I want. they have I think some one mention a menu bar.....I don't know but once you click on any of them it will take you to another page...in that page they have for instance a contact info page another take you to a billing page...

that is what I would like to do....so that once I creat the page I could name it photo gallery or contact us or what ever. I hope I make sense

Comment

Well like I said before where is the help that they promise...its all ****** about the help...I though this help forum was suppose to help consumer with the product they bought....I see is all ********...

Comment

Please contain your language and express your self in a clear and understandable way. If you can not express what you want, we will not be ever able to help.

As for the quality of help provided in this forum, everybody can judge it, and i am trully sorry you talk like a real *******.
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

As for the quality of help provided in this forum, everybody can judge it, and i am trully sorry you talk like a real *******.

Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Originally posted by Collectors-info

!! Thanks Chris.
                          Navaldesign
                          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                          X