• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • website_builder_101
    Private

• Jan 2007

Username and password

Hi, I am new to the world of Blue Voda and i want to know if its possible to create a username and password. For example, when someone visits my website they will have to login using a username and password to access my site and if they are new they can set up a account which will give them a username and password.

Thanks
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Username and password

It is possible using BV and php. I don't know though if your knowledge is enough for this. Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/examples.php

Click on Loggin scripts
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• MrBlessed23
      Corporal

• Nov 2005

I checked out the link. How much does it cost to create it just like your sample, or is it something that you can walk us through?

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Please contact me privately, this is not for forum discussion. Use the contact button in the same link. I'm afraid i cannot walk you through. This is commercial product. It would also be quite complicated . However, do not worry. The cost is quite reasonable.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X