help with hiding text unless clicked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with hiding text unless clicked

I am very new to BV. I have a list of FAQ's for my site (www.wellspringchildbirth.com) that I would like to display on one page with the answers "hidden" unless someone clicks on the each question. I do not want to open new pages to display the answer but would like the answer to appear below or to the side of the question once clicked. Is this possible? Sorry if this is a bonehead question. Thanks!

Re: help with hiding text unless clicked

Well, yes its possible to do that by making the font match the background color and using a mouse over, but.. it will get you banned in the search engines. They dont like it because people have used it to spam them.

You could do a mouse over with pictures tho like buttons on a navigation bar to do that without being penalized, but you dont want to put HIDDEN text. One button could say, "click here for answer" and the other button could display the answer, or even a larger image. .. Thats just my thought.. might be some others out there like running a script to do that, but you dont want hidden text.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: help with hiding text unless clicked

You can do it either with an i frame or with a popup window, by using bookmarks. Have a look at http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...een-pages.html
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X