Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A button that changes scenes in two different I-frames at same time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A button that changes scenes in two different I-frames at same time?

Hi... What button will change scenes in two I-frames at the same time??? And.....How to program that button so it will do such?
    As always..Thank you all for sharing your know how with me!!... Doug

Re: A button that changes scenes in two different I-frames at same time?

Doug, help others help you, my friend. I know you see this idea very clearly in your mind, but we ain't all in there with you. lol Please be more detailed about what you hope to do. A great format for questions such as this is:

1. This is what I want to do (provide examples if you have any, even if you have to create a stick drawing in Paint). The main thing is to be very clear as to your intentions.

2. This is what I've tried so far.

3. Et cetera
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Ok... General... How about this.. When you click a button it will direct an I-frame to a show new page (scene).. My question is.. Can a button change what is seen in two I-frames with the same click?.. And how do I program that button to do such.?.. I really look for ?'s I can answer for other's when I surf the forum... But I don't know that much.. And the ? is usually already adequately answered by the time I get there.. Doug

Comment

Ok ... Here's how to open two I-frames with one button... http://www.netisopen.com/computer/IF...e_display.html ..
        Thanks Andy

Comment

Working...
        X