• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HumBird
    First Sergeant

• Nov 2005

how to center pages

On page properties there is a box to tick that says Center in Browser. I check this but the page is always off to the left when i publish it. How can i make all my pages center?
    thanks!
    L
    HumBird
    www.Humnew.com
  • ace5548
    Major

• Aug 2006

Re: how to center pages

Hi L,

I don't know all about it yet, but when I had the problem, I had to check how wid the pixel setting was for the page and most times I had to reset it it 800.

Ted
    Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by HumBird
      On page properties there is a box to tick that says Center in Browser. I check this but the page is always off to the left when i publish it. How can i make all my pages center?
      thanks!
      L
      If, during building the page, you had placed some elements outside the page limit width, lat's say 800, BV will keep that in memory, so before you publish, reset it and save. Also ebable in View, object outlines so that you can see if you have any forgotten, or even invisible objects (like text that you have deleted the content but not the text box)
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• HumBird
        First Sergeant

• Nov 2005

I knew it had to be something easy.
        That looks SOOO much better! Thanks!
        HumBird
        www.Humnew.com

Comment

Working...
        X