• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ceecee83
    Private

• Mar 2007

Adding templates

Hi there,

I am new to this site and just wanted to say how amazing BlueVoda is. I have completed the home page to my website, although I may need to add a couple of things. But what I want to know is do I need to upload website template etc to every page or is that done automatically when I have published my site?

Also how do I create a coming soon page that you usually see on a website under construction? I apologise if a similar question has been asked, it's just I am a very busy person and I do not get a lot of time to view the threads.

Many Thanks for any advice given
  • Dori
    Lieutenant Colonel

• Sep 2006

Re: Adding templates

Hi ceecee,
    You do need to choose the website template for every page. Or, you could upload the template and place your logo, header, whatever is going to be constant throughout your site and save it as a template in BV. Whenever you are going to create a page, pull up that template and 'save as' whatever page you are creating. It will save you a little bit of time and give you a constant look to your site. You will then publish each page separately.

There are a lot of threads and instead of reading each one, which is daunting, do a search on a couple of key words, it will help narrow it down for you.
    Naturally Yours,
    Dori
    www.earthelixirs.com
    www.earthelixirsinc.com
    www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
    www.virtualdesigndiva.com
    www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

• ristel
      Private

• Mar 2007

can I import template from other template services to BV thanks

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

BV can import static templates (images) but not full templates that include menubars etc. These can be imported as html files.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X