Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio question

Hi all,

I am adding some audio to my sites using windows media, but there are quite a few options, like plug ins, real player etc. Is there a best way to add the audio or are these options equally as valid? I am presuming that windows would be the easiet for most to use on their systems. Should I use a couple to ensure that every one can access the audio? Any advice very welcome and thanks in advance.

dave
    Dave

Law of Attraction Books
    Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
    Reiki Books

Re: Audio question

Originally posted by David Marshall
    Hi all,

I am adding some audio to my sites using windows media, but there are quite a few options, like plug ins, real player etc. Is there a best way to add the audio or are these options equally as valid? I am presuming that windows would be the easiet for most to use on their systems. Should I use a couple to ensure that every one can access the audio? Any advice very welcome and thanks in advance.

dave
    Most everyone has windows media, which will open via this method or real player if they have that as well, dependent on their own computers preferences ... I think you are okay with what you have done ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

You might want to check out Website Audio for Newbies. You can choose from a range of different buttons and have Talking webpage as well...........
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Hi.. I've always found Media Player and Quicktime to be the best.. Utilizing a variety of Players creates extra work setting up defaults settings and assigning different file types to different players on my own computer.. Doug

Comment

thanks for all your advice,

all the best

dave
          Dave

Law of Attraction Books
          Hypnotherapy Hertfordshire
          Reiki Books

Comment

Working...
          X