• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sdrich
    Sergeant

• Aug 2007

My first post-Newbie on rol-over effect

I've been working on building my first site for about a week now. I have plenty questions that I wil save for other post. I happened to run across a post on how do you create roll-over effect. I really need to know how to do this since my site contains hundreds of small images. Everything I've been reading so far, well you might have just written it in German, because I know nothing about HTML code, how or where to place it. Now someone replied with this - "You can doubleclick your image and that opens up a popup box. Select mouseover and click the image you want from your hard drive to rollover to. Continue doing this for every rollover picture you want." This would be my perfect solution. The problem is, there is no box that comes up with the option for mouseover. Can anyone run through this problem with me until I get it solved. -- THANKS --
  • Jeremy
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

Re: My first post-Newbie on rol-over effect

Hello.

On your left of the BlueVoda program, you have many icons to choose from. Select the MouseOver effect. Choose your first image that you want to use. Then it will place it and you will see your image. Double click on it and you will see an empty field that you can browse to place the mouseover image. Find it, then click ok and preview and see if it works. ... then repeat for the others.
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• sdrich
      Sergeant

• Aug 2007

Well Jeremy, I gave that a try, but it didn't seem to work. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. When it comes to this stuff, on the field of play, I'm like
      the 5th man behind the 9th batter in the dugout. I really need this to work for me. Maybe another suggestion. -- THANKS --

Comment

• Jeremy
        Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

You will not see it work on BlueVoda, you have to publish it ;)
        Best regards,
        Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• sdrich
          Sergeant

• Aug 2007

Ok thanks. I'm a ways off from publishing and by the looks of it, I'm going to have a ton of questions. So I better not go any further until I've learned how to publish first. --Thanks for the help Jeremy --

Comment

Working...
          X