Design Issue on Blue Voda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design Issue on Blue Voda

I would like to know how one creates a border around their content while leaving white space around the two sides and top and bottom. I would also appreciate knowing how one can make a background on header and have particular images appear to be coming out of the background rather than pasted on top of it. Please help me with this...I am using Blue Voda site builder.
    Ruth Shultz
    (RDShultz is my domain name.)

Re: Design Issue on Blue Voda

Originally posted by RDShultz View Post
    I would like to know how one creates a border around their content while leaving white space around the two sides and top and bottom. I would also appreciate knowing how one can make a background on header and have particular images appear to be coming out of the background rather than pasted on top of it. Please help me with this...I am using Blue Voda site builder.
    Ruth Shultz
    (RDShultz is my domain name.)

The overall color that covers your entire screen before you place content on it is called the background and can be edited by right clicking on your page and choosing properties and then background - You would then insert a shape on your page and expand it with the use of the blue handles surounding the shape once inserted on the page ... here you can also choose color and add your border around this shape that will eventually hold your page content.

You can create a header using the blue voda logo maker, you can have some pretty nice looking text and more. You can add images on your page and even animations if you choose. You will however require an image editing program like, paint, ***, & more if you want a particular style header. If unable to do so yourself, there are many designers here.

Good Luck!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X