How do I add Footers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do I add Footers

It is not possible to autoextend the central (content) part of the page using only BV.

I do it dynamically in some of my php scripts, when the content has to extend down the page, using either self generated tables, or php calculation of the footer position.

To see what i mean, try this link: http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/IDC_new/test_add.php

As you seee, the more products you add, the total box, the instructions, and the footer, move down. In the same time, the background also extends.
    This is done using div's, whose absolute from top position is simply calculated based on the number of items in the cart.

If there is no mathematical relationship between the content and the extend, you can only do it using tables, and placing the footer in the very bottom cell.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks from the lowly one to the most exalted generals.
      I will give it a go when I get a chance.

Naval, thanks a million times for your input also.

Comment

Thanks for taking up my lost cause guys. I have resolved myself to using Bethers solution of the php footer. Not exactly the solution I wanted but it beats editing each page over and over.

Comment

Naval, I like the table idea. I think that will solve my problem.
          Thanks,
          C22

Comment

Working...
          X