my pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my pictures

hi i was working on my site,adding pictures in a vertical column on the right side of my page(also the same for other pages that i did the same day,but didnt have any of those problems).At previeuw and even if published.doesnt show all my pics underneath each other,some are slided on their right and even lower than my site goes(and i tried fixing the pages properties sizes-that didnt make a change..)Wich is verry weird.Is this a problem from blue voda?Or does anybody know the reason of this happening please?Its like even if i programed it to be a certain way,it wants to to its own thing.
    Thanks..heres my web adress..its on my europe page if it can help..and an exemple of other pages that didnt have a problem(California,Mexico,Florida),worked on the same day
    www.travelspecials4you.com

Re: my pictures dont show in the right place..

Hi,

I just check your website and it is perfectly done. Nothing of what you claimed.

Congratulatons on a job beautifully done.
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Me again,i dont understand...am i the only one seeing this?Or maybe i didnt specify good enough,sorry its on EUROPE page www.travelspecials4you.com/europe.html and u can see the pics missing..5 to be exact. they are far away on the right side at the bottom..doesnt make sens...did the same thing with the adsense bar i tried adding on one 2 pages also....??Please i really need advice..it looks crazy!!

Comment

Hi it looks as though you have an element that you added in a html box, a banner of some sort, that is not placed properly and is knocking your pictures out of the way ... try removing this html advertisement and placing it elsewhere within your page boundaries .. hopefully this will correct your problem ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you for your advice,i dont think it has to do with the html's thats the problem...tought so to but my pictures are under shape..then make a round rectangle and add image so u see theirs no html...and i never had this problem before...and i updated my whole site from purle to blue..and only started when was almost finished with new site..it has maybe something to do with the page properties..i even fixed it the same size as the site (at first was 2000 in lenght then made it 4000,then fixed when was done same size)and its still not placing itself(i think thats another cause)..its still bigger then suposed to and might be a reason why they slide like that?? i dont know anymore..what am i suposed to do now? i dont think anyone has an answer to this one really..Doesnt blue voda support know anything about this type if incident?Im really confused..was getting close to my 2nd payment and its starts happening..something to do with that?would be ridiculous...
          im really stuck and looks not too professional,
          travelspec

Comment

i received a notice from my computer before all this happened that sayd my computer is low in virtual memory...would it be a reason why??I was trying to add those free games to play to my site,when it said that,could it be one of these reasons..i really dont want to give up on my site,its crazy...ill try changing it all over again,what if it happens again..im not an expert but its not my 1st site either,and ever i seen something like that,did the same with my 2 last adsense columns i tried installing also..and i have 15 pages with at least 1 on each...makes no sens that its lately it started..Feel like the lost case here..lol

Comment

Why wont my page property sizes stay how i selected them??

OK i gave out all the possobilities available...i just went back to www.travelspecials4you.com/europe.html and tried fixing up my page properties (SIZE OF PAGE) again...and it doesnt let me put it 980x1400..it looks more like past 1100x2000 and up...makes no sens...i really think it has to with that to start with...cus that was the next thing i tried reparing when i realized my pictures where all slided when preview..and site too

Comment

Ok now i made the perfect example...if you go here www.travelspecials4you.com/europe.html you will see the title europe...and on your right side under the people walking on the beach picture,a picture with snow,(the only one with snow)is placed on top of my TITLE on my website builder page...makes NO SENS right?and on the site its placed at the right place in the column.Now, under the last picture that you see in the row(column),a wooden sculpture,is suposed to be a other picture of a white chirch(on my website builder,thats where its placed)and it apears far far righ and low even if my page properties dont go as far...i tried taking all of the pictures off that i had problems with and OOps my page properties went back to normal...????????but all pics are same sizes(made them smaller)..

Comment

Yes the snow pic is out of place.
                  Try deleting the original pic.
                  Open a new picture frame and reinsert the snow pic.
                  www.siapamoyanganda.com/
                  Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
                  State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
                  X