• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jacobhebert
    Staff Sergeant

• Jan 2008

form object borders

I have been trying to find out how to use borders for my edit boxes, combo boxes and text areas like the ones shown here When I publish a form it changes the border to the simple light blue default instead of the one with an internal drop shadow as shown in the link above. Is there something I can change in the code to achieve this? Thanks in advance.

Jacob
    Jacob Hebert
    Lake Conroe Real Estate
  • Andy128
    Major General

• Dec 2005

Re: form object borders

In the BV web builder, when you choose text box and place it on your form- click on it to open properties. Then click on the style tab and then go down to back ground color and choose the color you wish.

Save and publish.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• jacobhebert
      Staff Sergeant

• Jan 2008

Re: form object borders

It's the borders I want to change, and I can't find the option under the style tab for the form objects. Below are two screenshots from one of the forms I have created. The first one is the form in Bluevoda, and the other is the published result. Both forms are identical except for the borders on each of the boxes (edit boxes, combo boxes, etc.). It looks more 3d in bluevoda because of the internal drop shadow. I can't find the option to use these borders, but I have seen them on published pages, even on the bluevoda tutorial examples.

Please let me know if you know how to accomplish this. Thanks!

Jacob
      Jacob Hebert
      Lake Conroe Real Estate

Comment

Working...
      X