Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get the 'Quick Links' Menu Bar Style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I get the 'Quick Links' Menu Bar Style?

I'm attempting to make my site more browser-friendly and the last remaining problem is the menu bars. I like the look of the drop-downs in the 'Theme' menu styles, but they don't work in browsers other than Internet Explorer. The 'Default' menu style does work in other browsers but the drop-downs are not in-keeping with the look I'm after.

Lo and behold, what I've been searching for is right in front of me: the 'Quick Links' menu bar at the top of this forum page! It appears to be the 'Default' style, but the drop-downs look like those in the 'Theme' styles. Yet, BV's do work in browsers other than Internet Explorer, where the regular Theme menus do not.

Because I'm very new at this, I did submit a help request ticket on this subject to BV. However, because they're "always at my service", they directed me here to the forum. lol

So, can anyone here in BlueVoda land tell me how I can get the Quick Links menu style into my site?

I'd be forever grateful for any assistance. Thank you!

Steve
    www.irstnorcal.com

Re: Can I get the 'Quick Links' Menu Bar Style?

Re my statement "...the 'Quick Links' menu bar at the top of this forum page": That link is there after you sign-in to forum.

Thanks again.

Comment

Re: Can I get the 'Quick Links' Menu Bar Style?

If you want it to be se friendly, you don't want your links to be in ANY dropdown menu. It's not just to make it browser friendly. So, I stay away from those types of navigation on my sites - hopefully someone who uses them can answer you.
      Beth
      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
      X