Toggle tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toggle tabs

Hi guys- i have tried to find any posts regarding the subject however i have had no luck.

I basically want to create a section on my webpage where you have a tab menu and you can toggle between tabs and instead of linking to a new page, the tab brings up a different section of text in the same part of the webpage.

If you look at this link:

That shows what i want to do however i can't figure out a way to do this using Bluevoda- is it possible?

Thanks

Andy

Re: Toggle tabs

Yes its possible, you have to use an i-frame. put the I-frame where you want the text to load. Next you have to create seperate pages for the text just use a tab menu to create the text to insert. In the I-frame add the URL of the first tab page. I use this same priciple in my page, you can see different usages if you go into the archives (located at the bottom of the page). Watch the videos reguarding I-frames and tab menus.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi Ed,

Thanks for the info. I had a look at your site and what you have is exactly what i am looking for. I can find a video tutorial regarding the i-frames however i can't find one regarding the tab menus.

I am slightly confused on your instructions on how to link the tab menu up to the i-frame so that when you click on each tab it opens in the same i-frame as apose to opening up a new page each time.

Also can you change the style of the i-frame like you have on your website instead of getting the outline of the i-frame?

Sorry if any of the above is obvious.

Thanks

Comment

I have figured that out- you have to name the i-frame and then on the tab settings you need to insert the name of the i-frame in the 'target' box so that it opens it up in the same i-frame everytime.

Comment

Glad you figured it out. Good Luck
          Reguards
          Ed
          www.dsondesigns.com
          www.marseillesyouthsports.com
          www.300hitter.com
          www.bigjk.net
          How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...