Light Box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Box

I have a paint business and I like to show before and after pictures of my jobs. My first page is fine, the other pictures are not, when you push the thumb nail the picture blows up to an unmanageable size. I want it framed like my other pics. What do I do?

Re: Light Box

Hi, we would need to see the page,
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

There is more than one picture. There are 30 to 40 pictures so far that when the thumb nail picture is pressed it doesn't come up framed and somewhat larger. It blows the pictures up to where you can only see about 15 to 20% of the picture at a time. You have to use the slide bars and because it's so big the photo loses all its effect because the pixels are distorted.

Comment

If you post a link to the page someone may be able to help you.

Comment

Hi, as mentioned before, we would need to see the page,
          Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

my address is www.emeraldcitypainting.com, go into before and after photos. The first group under Loomis Trail come up beautifully, but all the other job pictures come up very big. I've looked everywhere I can think of to adjust the pixel count. I'm getting my photos out of my Kodak Easyshare program and downloading them in Blue Voda. In neither place can I find a place to reduce pixel count. Not to mention I can't understand why the first pics came out alright and the others didn't.

Comment

This really isn't a Bluevoda issue, you just need to get an image program that will cut these pictures down to a more acceptable website size. around 640 x 480 would be better. Then remove the ones you have already put on the server with the cut down ones.
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi, you could use pixresizer to get a nice uniform look for the size of the images. You also need to build your pages between 800 & 1000 wide. You have a lot of side scroll on the pages.
                Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
                X