• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gretchen
    Sergeant

• Nov 2007

Re: Banners

Hi,

I would like to create a banner for my website. Does bluevoda have a way to create them or do you need to go to one of those free banner making places?

Thanks,
    Gretchen
  • Jeremy
    Brigadier General

• Apr 2006

What kind of banner do you want? I can help you out :)
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
      Hi, I would like to create a banner for my website. Does bluevoda have a way to create them or do you need to go to one of those free banner making places? Thanks, Gretchen
      Yes, Gretchen, Blue Voda does now include a neat LogoMaker (the icon that looks like the letter "A" about 3/4 down the left side of the workpane) which will allow you to make a really nice logo in your choice of fonts, since it is not restricted to only "web-friendly" fonts. You can also add many different features for backgrounds and colors and the like, which you can "lay over" an 'object' to seamlessly create an entire 'banner' --- practice a bit, and you will discover your creativity emerging full-fold!

Although may of the "free" utilities available do produce a similar product, I believe it to be in your best interest to use the Blue Voda one, just so you can readily change it however you wish, whenever you wish, and control the path as well as every other aspect yourself.

And, yes, there are some of us here in VodaTalk that offer services as well, but honestly I would recommend you starting with your own efforts before you experiment with the offers from your peers!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• Gretchen
        Sergeant

• Nov 2007

Thanks guys,

I think I'll mess around with the logo maker for abit and see what I can do. Maybe I'll look you up later though if I can't get what I want.

Gretchen

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Originally posted by Gretchen View Post
          I think I'll mess around with the logo maker for abit and see what I can do.
          I am sure you will be as pleased as we will be!

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
          X