Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can lightbox be inserted in a table cell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can lightbox be inserted in a table cell?

Hello all,

I am new here, and I just signed on today and started trying the Bluevoda webpage builder yesterday.

I didn't know which topic this should be posted under, but this one looked like the most appriate one with reguards to my question.

I was wondering about table elements, and what can go in a table. Specifically, the lightbox.

I want to align a lightbox on the page, but also with other webpage elements that I have on my website, and usually the best way to to that is with a table, but...

I can't seem to insert the lightbox in the table. The table creation process for the Bluevoda webpage builder seems to be very basic.

Most webpage, HTML or wysiwyg editors will allow you to insert all kinds of things in a table cell, and this is pretty much standard with most editors, but this doesn't seem to be the case with Bluevoda.

Am I missing something here, or are text and images the only things that you can put in a cell when making a table with Bluevoda?

Misato

Re: Can lightbox be inserted in a table cell?

I just tried it and was able to insert single or multiple images in a table (cell) using the light box (multiple images created very small thumbs but it did work). What are you trying to do?
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
    X