Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image properties options

Hello Masters

Is there some tutorial or thread explaining what are and when to use each of the different options under Link and Events in the "Image Properties" screen?

The tutorial on linking refers only to other pages and does not touch the events.

---------
    German
    Last edited by germansin; 03-24-2009, 01:37 AM. Reason: one word missing
    German
    www.alfil-sa.com

Re: Image properties options

I don't know of any tutorials or previous threads on it. Events are used to trigger the execution of code based on what the user is doing, for instance when someone clicks or double clicks a link, clicks in a text box to start typing, when they were focused in a text box and either move to the next or click outside of it. There are all different kinds of events, generally all trigger some javascript code to do something.

I don't know what others options there are in the properties screen as I don't use BV, but if you mention any other specifics I will see if I can explain

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Hi Watdaflip

The options in BV's Image Properties screen are:

LINK - Type of link & URL, self explaining, plus Bookmark & Target (?)

EVENTS - List of events, actions and target

What I am looking for is a way to pop up a 400 x 400 pix picture when hovering the mouse over a miniature pic of some 100 x 100 pix, without having to create a link to an additional, separate page.

---------
      German
      German
      www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

You need some javascript code to create a div of the large image based on a hover event. Check http://dynamicdrive.com, there might be something there.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Thanks Watdaflip

I will try that

-------------
          German
          German
          www.alfil-sa.com

Comment

Working...
          X