How do you make a enquiry form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you make a enquiry form?

l need to make an enquiry form for customers to use to enquiry about certain properties to rent with a submit button. Can anyone help?

Many thanks

Jane

Re: How do you make a enquiry form?

Please watch these tutorials on form building:

Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi, What I must do to add an calendar into my website?

Comment

Hi, I tried all sorts of calendars before I got one to work satisfactorily. Check out my page here and if it what you want try these guys
        www.ArlineFishingCharter.co.nz
        www.NewZealandFishingCharter.com
        www.TwinPines.co.nz

Comment

Tks Muzza....nice tip,
          david
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Hi I don't suppose anyone knows how to put a calender into a form so the customer doesn't have to type the date required but simply selects it on a small calender within the form, hope i'm making sense !! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jkjc View Post
              Hi I don't suppose anyone knows how to put a calender into a form so the customer doesn't have to type the date required but simply selects it on a small calender within the form, hope i'm making sense !! Thanks
              Incorporating an "auto-fill" for a field via a calendar prompt within a Form will require serious scripting, and unless you are personally capable, you will have to pay to have one customized for you in order to use on a BLueVoda created webpage.

You might think to revise your Form's functional schematic to instead use the tools and functions currently available in a different manner, or choose instead a different foundation altogether.

* Many options as scripts to include on your BlueVoda page may be "found" simply by doing a Google Search for them!
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi

Thanks guys think I will just stick with combo boxes, lol thats a bit too compicated for me but... thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                  X