• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • profitandlasvegas
    Sergeant First Class

• Apr 2009

I need to have SEVERAL Excel files on my website

Hello,

I offer complete payroll services for several of my clients. I want to have an Excel timesheet uploaded to my website and have it so that each employee of my different clients has a unique user name and password so that when they login, their timesheet is there and they can enter their hours. Then at the end of the pay period I will grab their Excel timesheet and run the payroll based off of the hours they put in on the Excel file. The reason I say that I need several Excel files is because I would need to have a new Excel timesheet uploaded to each user that logs in.

How do I make this all work on my website? If you know how to do this, please explain it to me like I am 5 years old. I need to know each step. I don't understand how to upload files to my CPanel and then have them appear on my website. I don't understand any of that.

My website address just in case you needed it is http://www.profitandlasvegas.com. Thank you so much in advance for your help.

Regards,
    Jeff Peterson
    Profit and Las Vegas Bookkeeping, LLC
    702.405.9912 - Office
    866.835.9912 - Fax
    jeff@profitandlasvegas.com
    www.profitandlasvegas.com
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: I need to have SEVERAL Excel files on my website

Thought you had a web developer that you are paying? and you want me to tell him/you how to do it for free? Come on lets keep it real.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Collectors-info
      General

• Feb 2006

You could set up an email form with an upload file field that the employees can just send their xl file to you. Similar to your contact us page.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

I agree with Karen, Jeff .... you've lost credibility completely, and have earned a good amount of disdain: we don't accept deception to any degree on any level within this Community.

You can't have it both ways, and that is why THIS thread is closed and re-direction is made to your other thread which you created six hours before trying this manuever .....
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X