Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password members area help please

Hello,

I am seeking some help on my password protected part of a website. I currently have it password protected but it is done in a way I would like to change.

If you click the client log in link you get the pop up box for the user name and password just like if you sign into your cpanel. I am concerned that if people have a pop up blocker they cant sign in. I would much rather have a box on every page for user name and password and dont know how to do this.

I know limited html and cant write php scripts. I am very good with Blue Voda so that's my limitations so please keep things simple if you have a solution.

I know BV 11.4 has an option for this, but I couldn't figure it out and my post was removed for asking how to make that work so I dont think thats an option.

I would appreciate any help you can provide as we have lots of clients needing access to the area and I am concerned they cant get in it.

I love BV and VH but I am stuck this time and need help. The site is www.raceteamsponsor.com

Thanks in advance

Re: Password members area help please

BV indeed has such a (simple feature) but is still in beta stage.

A fully customizable yet simple solution to use within BV is http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/logger_lite.php. It comes complete with BV pages that you only need to customize according to your own site theme.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Password members area help please

Thanks Naval

Comment

Working...
      X