• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AureliousA
    Private

• Apr 2011

help with creating an Image Gallery

Hello, i'm trying to create a online art portfolio and I don't understand how to on the bluevoda webuilder. I wanted it to have a picture slider and I wanted the pictures once pressed to enlarge and have a stretch effect. When I press the picture I wanted something like this:

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: help with creating an Image Gallery

When you click on the images in the individual selections at the bottom of the page of the website you mentioned, the effect you see is the same as available by using BlueVoda's built-in "Lightbox" feature.

To install Lightbox, use the commands within BlueVoda: INSERT > EXTRA > LIGHTBOX

Double-click on the Lightbox form that appears on your page to reveal the various aspects you should then "customize" accordingly.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• AureliousA
      Private

• Apr 2011

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      When you click on the images in the individual selections at the bottom of the page of the website you mentioned, the effect you see is the same as available by using BlueVoda's built-in "Lightbox" feature.

To install Lightbox, use the commands within BlueVoda: INSERT > EXTRA > LIGHTBOX

Double-click on the Lightbox form that appears on your page to reveal the various aspects you should then "customize" accordingly.

Thank you but I still don't understand how to do the stretch and pull effect like on conceptart.org

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Try it on your BlueVoda page to understand how and if it will work for you.

If you want to know how to do the coding yourself, you'll have to find another resource: these forums support BlueVoda Users and VodaHost hosting customers exclusively.

It is possible to use tools and features of BlueVoda without understanding how they work, and to appreciate the results they produuce for you easily and without the need to comprehend the details.

Learn by doing!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

• warn
          Private

• May 2011

HI
          I have tried to install the LIGHTBOX feature but I do not seem to find it?

is there any additional information regarding lightbox, maybe a download link?

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
          To install Lightbox onto your BlueVoda page, use the Toolbar commands: INSERT > EXTRA > LIGHTBOX

Comment

Working...
          X