Adding a scrollable area and a few other things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Junior759
    Private

• Jul 2011

Adding a scrollable area and a few other things?

Hey guys. I'm very new to BlueVoda. I'm building a website for a photography business after someone convinced me to not do it in flash.
    I want my page to be very small, so that no scrolling down is needed. However, for my gallery, I have tons of images. I am using Lightbox, and I wanted to know if there's a way I can put the gallery into a scrollable area so that I don't need to make my page larger. If so, how?

Also, when I use Lightbox, the picture's name appears at the bottom of the picture. Is there a way I can stop that from happening?

Thank you very much!
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Adding a scrollable area and a few other things?

You can use a separate page for the lightbox, and then have it appear in an IFrame in your main pages.

To remove the title, type a couple of whitespaces in the "Thumbnail Title" field, for each picture.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X