• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Text menu on top of lightbox images

Leave the new (updated) page as is, I will fix it later for you (in no less than 12 - 16 hrs as I'm out of office at the moment).
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

I have fixed it, please do NOT republish.

If you wish you can download the file from the server and open it with Notepad to see what I have done, and make a backup of it.
      Navaldesign
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• pcondit
        Sergeant

• Jan 2012

Thank you VERY much! I apologize again for wiping out your work by republishing the page. Next time I promise to think THEN act. And I will download the code so I have a copy of it.

Comment

• nbrown
          Sergeant First Class

• Sep 2010

Re: Lightbox problem

Well his may be ok but absolutely no one has been able to help with my lightbox problem and I have tried everything possible to correct it, and when I upload unaffected pages they then they also become affected.

I don't mind paying someone a reasonable price to look at this if it's allowed.

Stove Depot Woodburning Stoves, Flue Pipes, Chimney Cowls and Multifuel Stoves, Swansea, South Wales, We Deliver Nationwide. We supply and give expert advice on woodburning stoves and Midtherm flue pipe systems.

one of the affected pages above

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Your case is more complicated, because you have used separate lightboxes for each image. So, although you can manually edit the z-index so that lightboxes appear on top of the menu, there is no way you can edit all z-indexes of all lightboxes, so that the one clicked is on top of the others. The problem with Lightbox, is that it needs to be infront of everything else. But this is not possible for all lightboxes, as you simply can't make lightbox A be infront of lightbox B and in the same time lightbox B be infront of lightbox A
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X