No announcement yet.

Getting Paypal buttons to stay where I want them when viewing through browsers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Paypal buttons to stay where I want them when viewing through browsers

I've locked the paypal buttons but when I view the page in my browser the buttons have moved on top of the text which looks very unprofessional. How do I fix this, please?

Re: Getting Paypal buttons to stay where I want them when viewing through browsers

> How to ask for assistance

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Getting Paypal buttons to stay where I want them when viewing through browsers

I have this problem on several of my sites but here is one URL: http://www.fastproductcreation.co.uk...tcreation.html
      Sorry I didn't understand that this was a forum for specific help.

By the way how do I change the email address associated with my login to this forum? My new email is dawn.marchant******.com but I can't find where to change it.

Comment

Try breaking up your long text into smaller segments, and smaller BV Text Boxes .... this is usually the problem when things don't lay out as intended. When you segment your long text into smaller individual Text Boxes, it will be easy to precisely align them without problem visually, and still preserve the "layering" aspect of BV Page Creation, allowing the PayPal Button HTML you have pasted into a BV HTML Box to have a clearer defined page position.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X