Templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Templates

Can we use templates off other sites?? Here is a template i would like to use for my website:www.clantemplates.com/free_templates/1/32 , the one that i woudl like to use is called dark motives. If i can use it will you please post how to do it below. I have watch the templates tutorial but this template has different files and such then the other one. Please help if you have any info. Much Appreciated

-Joey Fredrick

Re: Templates

could you please help soon i would liek to get my site up soon so i can get started bring people to the site.

Comment

You can use any site builder and any template you want. If tou need to edit the template that you will get from them, make sure to first check what you need for editing.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

how come it won't let me put the template on BlueVoda though? Does BlueVoda require a template made by BlueVoda? a.k.a these templates vodahost.com/sets

Comment

BlueVoda is a html generator, not editor. This means that you can only insert in BV an image template or a template made with BV. Yes you can insert the templates from Vodahost com. They are simple images that you can use as background.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

so basically i have to use a different program in order to use this background?

Comment

You have to use a different program to edit it and save it to something that you can use in BV - like a GIF or JPG. I think.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

what program do i need to use. also ty for all the help guys :D

Comment

also do i need to edit it just so it is GIF or JPG or do i have to edit other stuff also?

Comment

Free Blue Voda Templates, provided by Vodahost, are simply images that you can use as backgrounds. Html or Flash templates are complete sites, with all the pages already built, that you must customize to suit your requirements. Depending on the template, you might need an Html Editor, Photoshop or another photo editor, you may need Flash, or something elese. Depends on how the template was built. Usually every template has an info page withall the information and the necessary instructions on how to use and edit it.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X