• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TammyBuckley
    Staff Sergeant

• Nov 2005

My site is a mess!

I just got a call saying that many people can't read my site because the text overlaps....it looks fine to me. I did not use tables, but just read that I should have.

Do I just create different tables and then move the text inside of them or is there a way to type the text inside each cell?

It seems weird to just drag pictures and text areas in to the cells. Can anyone help? Also, what should I set my page width to be?

My page is www.statehighvision.org
  • royb
    Major General

• Mar 2006

Re: My site is a mess!

Hi Tammy
    The site looks ok to me. The thing I would change is the width of the banner and the scrolling message and make them the same width as the main body of your page.

Roy
    www.plusplace.co.uk

http://www.plusplace.co.uk
    royb@plusplace.co.uk

Comment

• Bluenose
      First Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Looks ok to me too. I had a problem with my site at the start. I started again and built the whole site again whilst my desktop was set to 1048x748 or whatever it is .

As apparently, that is the main size screen used. If your site looks good on your blue voda screen, it will probably all fit to your browser.
      www.hobta.co.uk

www.floridabungalow.co.uk

www.e-itstudy.com

www.gpcsystems.co.uk

Comment

• jane bond
        First Lieutenant

• Jan 2006

It looks OK, but I can't find on your site WHERE you are located! You should probably make it prominant on the first page, it's confusing to visitors and will probably help in the search engines.
        Terri
        www.ice-tropic.com
        www.janebondtravel.com
        www.theazfoodcritic.com

Comment

Working...
        X