No announcement yet.

Adding the shopping cart...too late?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adding the shopping cart...too late?

I have a PayPal Add to Cart button and View Cart button. Check out my OrderNow page on my website. You might want to click Add to Cart just to see how it works.

When you customers click Add to Cart, it takes them directly to a PayPal shopping cart, they follow the PayPal instructions. You don't actually have the shopping cart on your website.

Do you actually need help setting up the buttons? I hope this has been some help.

Andrea

Comment

Hi there! I should celebrate! I finally got the add to cart buttons and the view cart buttons on my pages!!! Thank you so much for all of your help!!!

One more little question on this subject though --- when I 'preview in browser' there is text 'add to cart' and 'view cart' along with the buttons which are out of place. Will all of that straighten out when I publish the pages?
      Thanks again for all of your help- ahead of time

Comment

No, it should be ok even in preview. You must have some problem there. If you already have an account, publish and let us know the URL so we can help.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thanks for responding - publishing brings up another problem- I can't transfer my domain name til July 23 - I have published some of my pages - but I don't know where they are
          web name : www.widehollowimages.com
          Thanks again!

Comment

HI there -
            did I post my last queation in the wrong place? I'm still trying to figure out my button problem - as well as the 'where are my published pages' problem. Am I being too much of a pest?
            Thank you for any help I get!!

Comment

I can see your pages, though i have not spotted the page with the "Add to cart" buttons.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have two pages published with prints on them and the shopping carts -can you tell me where to look the pages ?

Comment

oops - I can't even talk right this morning! can you tell me where to 'look' for the pages?

Comment

Your site opens to a blank page and stalls.
                    Bill
                    www.blueearthtea.com
                    www.ftaaconsulting.com
                    www.iaval.com
                    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Got any suggestions on how to fix that?? My frustration level left Jupiter and is headed for another galaxy. At this point I am asking myself how bad I need this sight

Comment

www.widehollowimages.com

is still with your previous hoster. But you don't need to transfer, just point your nameservers to Vodahost.
                        Navaldesign

Comment

and I do that in the control panel?

Comment

A TIME FOR CELEBRATION!!! My son and I spent the last hour trying to figure out why I was getting text(add to cart and view shopping cart) above my paypal buttons and the buttons were out of place in the preview in browser. He did it! He went to the html page of the cart and removed the "add to cart" text and the "view cart" text from the html page and now everything is great!!! My buttons are done. And I locked everything on the page so hopefully things won't be jumping around!!!!!! Just thought this might help someone else having the same problem!

Have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by neva
                              and I do that in the control panel?
                              You do it in the control panel of the registrar that you had registered your domain name with.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X