Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing

hi guys;
    how do you install a program that will tell the webbrowser the time and date

Re: installing

What your looking for is a script, if you want a dynamic one that will keep up with the time while the user is visiting a page (keep up to date time while they read a article or somethign) then you need a javascript clock. If you just want to display the time and date when the page loads, and it will update to the current time only when the page loads you can use a php clock.

Search google for a javascript clock, search php.net for "date()" it will give you all most of the information you need.

PS. Try using the search button on the top of the forum before you post a new topic, this has already been answered before

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

<<Brooksman>>

Are you a VodaHost Client??
      45+ posts a day commenting on other's work without any offer to see yours...Hmmm

Generals....methinks Brooksman is using a ruse to aquire rank, and is offering Voda clients unfair comments on their Voda/BV websites.... for instance, look at all the threads started (in a single day!) minutes apart...about issues commonly addressed in tutorials and previous threads....and the speed of time between posts about other's websites, clearly without time to "view videos" as stated, or to even review a site before making comments (although positive, for the most part, it is still deceptive)....

If you are for real, check out the tutorials and search threads....go back some time to find it...it's there....

(Don't we shoot spies?)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

you seem to be the only person that has a problem with me. Major i do not have to view the entire site to make a judgement on it. Just because i work faster than the normal person but the general racefan seems to think im okay. So can i just conduct my business undisturbed

Comment

Working...
        X