New pages and updates do not appear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pages and updates do not appear

I launched a site www.earltnetwal.com recently. It has a half dozen pages. I created a new page and made changes to an existing page. I saved and published them, but can not get them to appear on my web. When I altered an existing page I changed its file name. So the old file and new ammended file should both be "up" on my site. I changed to links on each page and Published them. The index page was also changed. When I try to get one of tghe new pages I gett eh follwoing message: "Requested URL was not found on this server. Additionally a 404 error was encountered while trying to use a ErrorDocument to handle the request." I am missing something that is interering with my effectively uploading new pages. I would apprecaite a check list of possible errors. I swear I have tried everything I could think of.
    Earl Netwal
    enetwal@mn.rr.com
    www.earltnetwal.com

Re: New pages and updates do not appear

Which pages you cannot find, and in which page is the link to them ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Well, no sooner do I write a desparate plea for help, and I figure it out myself. I still have some mysteries yet to be resolved, but would at this point like some help on another topic. I now have links to my eBay store and also to another storefront I use. Both links take my visitor off my site. I would like to have the links to both my eBay store and other site open in a new window, so that my site remains when they click out of either store. How do I get a link to open a new window? Any help would be appreciated. ETN of www.earltnetwal.com
      Earl Netwal
      enetwal@mn.rr.com
      www.earltnetwal.com

Comment

Set the target of the link to "Blank"
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X