Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on BV & Soho?

Greetings,
    I began building my website in BV then decided to make it an eCommerce site. I installed Soholaunch and found my work in BV did not appear in Soho. Since I want an eCommerce site will I have to create my site entirely in Soho?

Thank you,
    Anthony M. Belli

Re: Question on BV & Soho?

Yes, your Soho website is "self-contained" website builder with commerce built-in....and...No, Anthony....you can create a nice BV front-end (which you can easily add a PayPal function to, if you wish to sell with) and then link it to your Soho cart, but they will remain separate and unequal....
    (You should have read the instructions regarding Soho installation and done more searching of the bounty of threads in various Forums first. These issues, and MANY others, are already answered for your consideration...)
    And...refer to your earlier (duplicated) thread in "Pre-Sales" for a solutions offered specifically.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Question on BV & Soho?

There are many shopping cart programs out there, choose what you are comfortable with.

I used BV and added PayPal, you may find that you want something different. As BV and Soho are different, you should do your research before building your website. http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/fro...html#post53601
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
      X