• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • circuspet.com
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

Re: Porta -

Kassi59:

The Idea of putting a program inside a program definately turn a light on.
    The logistics of what I am doing is mind boggeling ( at least my mind) and I must take into account continuity and simplicity of use. I do wan't a 10 yr old to be able to use this site. (making my self the perfect test viewer)
    I really apriciate the help I'm getting from yourself and Garry. I must apologize for what must seem to you a very slow pace but it took years to build this analitical mind and I forgot to put in a reverse. to add to my
    whining session I;m out of smokes, need some coffee and now my scanneris putting streaks across my Images. I must resolve the subset issue before I can go any further. Will be back after coffee.

Oh yea! good Morning.

Comment

• kassi59
      Major General

• Nov 2005

MORNIN' PET!
      You did see the above post from alien that states you can add all the photos you need to...right?
      This application is so simple makes ya wanna slapp yo momma!~

Comment

• circuspet.com
        Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

Kassi59:

Simple, thats me for sure.

Comment

• circuspet.com
          Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

Aliens Anonymous:

With my scanner down, I don't have a lot I can do now except build the program to prepare for loading of non existing files. I would like to start
          with your 6 menu if that is ready to use. after I have set up the catagories. I'll come back to this thread to whine some more. If this all works I'll owe you guys a lot of pogs. LOL

Comment

• kassi59
            Major General

• Nov 2005

The first thing I did was to create desktop folders for what I wanted. Then added the photos..After when you are ready for loading into porta just do it!...
            Did u get the link for the application? If you download it (very small program) you can have a play with it so you are used to it and what it can do for you...I just love it!

Comment

• asirimarco
              Brigadier General

• Jun 2006

thank you for all of your posts reguarding Porta - you are right it is fun - i have to stop reading about different things - 'cause i want to try them all like this http://www.movingon1.com/porta.html my husband says i get carried away ann
              Ann
              www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
              www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
              www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

• kassi59
                Major General

• Nov 2005

It makes the job so much more fun when the programs are simple and fun...AND work the way you want them to!
                Have fun ann and go ahead and get carried away, thats how we all learn!

Comment

• circuspet.com
                  Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

asirimarco:

Great photos. Do you have any idea how much data can be placed on the tags?

Comment

• asirimarco
                    Brigadier General

• Jun 2006

didn't see any where if there are limits - so this time i addem more text to a few pics - the longest was 56 letters+spaces and the end of the last word i had to scroll to see - a.
                    Ann
                    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
                    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
                    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

• circuspet.com
                      Brigadier General

• Feb 2006

asirimarco:

I have put up a few pics on my site so people helping me can see what I want to do. ( a picture is worth a thousand words) On the examples I put text boxes under the photos to creat tags aand was hoping tags in the porta program would allow enough information. When viewing your new index page I noticed Al Hurt was taking 5. I too resized the media player box to allow the player to show, but later oppted to make it invisible and let viewers mute their computers if the music was not to their taste. the look of the player doesn't match much and is distracting. It only takes three cliks to mute,and I thought it was of little convinence to show the player.

P.S. circuspet>petstar>dogs gallery for example

Comment

Working...
                      X