Max length of webpage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max length of webpage

Hi, I'm currently doing a long webpage like how people doing internet marketing would. But I've run into a problem.

Is there a limit to the webpage length I can create? I've come to h:3532 shown on the lower right corner of the webpage, and I can't seemed to move any lower.

Is there a limit or any way I can overcome this problem? Anyone who can help me with this problem? Thanks....

Rgds,
    Cheng How

Re: Max length of webpage

Nope.. no limit..

Try this:

right click on the page, go to properties, increase the page height to say 5000.. it might work.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheng How
      Hi, I'm currently doing a long webpage like how people doing internet marketing would. But I've run into a problem.

Is there a limit to the webpage length I can create? I've come to h:3532 shown on the lower right corner of the webpage, and I can't seemed to move any lower.

Is there a limit or any way I can overcome this problem? Anyone who can help me with this problem? Thanks....

Rgds,
      Cheng How
      If your page is too long consider adding bookmarks so users can find key section and move back to the top.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Hello,
        I made a long page and did what bill said put in bookmarks. There is no limit to the page length I wrote the page with "word" saved it as a web page and inserted it in a html box.

Comment

I went to "veiw" then page properties, then increased the height to 3000 It seems to work we shall see ty Dale

Comment

Working...
          X