Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last line in paragraphs have extra space above???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last line in paragraphs have extra space above???

Using BV for a few days now: GREAT PRODUCT. I like it better than
    soholaunch for accuracy and flexibility; and simpler than create website Dreamweaver.

Would be nice to have a spelling checker; better template options. But really easy and really good!

Anyway; my problem is that on most (maybe all) of my multi-line text blocks there is a small space above the last line in the paragraph/text area.

The space isn't there in BV, but shows when published.

To see problem check it out: www.lubnowtechnologies.com/sleeves or /tapes or /insulation etc.

Any ideas??? Thanks

Harry

Re: Last line in paragraphs have extra space above???

After your last line end press enter, as if you wanted to add one more line. It is a known issue that will be corrected in the next updates
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Harry-
      I can see the problem but have no answer, sorry.
      But thought I would tell you the link doesn't wrok, need to add .html to the end of it..
      good luck
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply: will try that. I love simple solutions!

Harry

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
          After your last line end press enter, as if you wanted to add one more line. It is a known issue that will be corrected in the next updates
          If by "ghosting" a new line (using ENTER) the text box outline unduly interferes with your layout in BV being easy to read, hitting the SPACEBAR once also does the same trick - without adding an entire line below.

Just as good, and trying not to step on General Naval's toes!
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

???

The space has no effect (at least not for me). Since this small "bug" affects ALL the last line, you need to add a line to avoid the difference in line spacing
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X