X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iframe problem continued

Hello All,

I have had some success in publishing the Iframe that will be able to make changes throughout the website as instructed by Naval. Although I do have one small problem.

The page I want to have make the changes on has two different Iframes on it and when I publish and make the changes, only one Iframe is named comes up for both of the Iframes on the page. I have tried to make two different pages for the Iframes in accordance with the instructions and have two different URL locations for each Iframe. When I do this one of the Iframes disappears when the page is published.

My question is this: How do I get both Iframes on the same page with different names to on the Iframes and then publish to where they will show up?

My VodaHost client ID is: 9804

Thanks,

Ted
    Simply Quit - Smoking

Re: Iframe problem continued

Ok...correct me if im wrong...If you want to edit what is inside the iframe, you do not edit the iframe, but you edit the page content of the url that is inside the iframe and republish it. No need to touch the iframe.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hello,

You are correct. I make the changes on the gomenu and just place the Iframe where I want it to show up.

The problem is is that I have two iframes that I want to change information on that have to be placed on the same page. I made the page transparent as was instructed and put the menu URL in the Iframes as instructed, but when published only one of the Iframes shows up on the test page. This Iframe shows up double; the same iframe on each side of the page.

I need to know how to get the other Iframe to show with the correct information when published instead of having two Iframes with the same information when the should be different.

Ted
      Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Hello All,

Problem resolved. I took about 8 hours and thought about it all and tried a couple of things and got it to working.

Thanks,

Ted
        Simply Quit - Smoking

Comment

Excellent!!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X