Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making All Web Pages the Same

Good Day Everyone!

I have just begun to work with BlueVoda. I want all of the pages on my site to look the same in format and so on. Do I have to rebuild each page or is there an eaiser way to accomplish that task?

A few days ago I read a thread that pertained to this topic, now I can't find it again so please pardon the duplication.

Also is there a search feature in this forum? I can't seem to locate it anywhere.

This is my first post on this forum. Please - be gentle! Also you should know that I've had some experience with building a website but not much - hence I may not know or understand all the jargon used. I will be patient with you if you can be patient with me!

Thanks in advance for your replies and assistance.

Jeannie
    People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

Re: Making All Web Pages the Same

Of course, I would find the search feature after making a post - ignore that! I'm so-o-o-o-o-o-o embarassed

Jeannie
    People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.

Comment

Hi farmgirl,
      At the top of your bv menu you will find an icon with 2 pages (2nd from the top left).

You can clone any page you wish and then make minor changes as you wish

have fun
      Have fun
      Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
      Newbies / Beginners Forum
      FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
      My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
      Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

create the page that you want all to look like. give it a name "template" maybe then when you are finished you give it a named "save as", publish and you will have two pages template and your new page . Simply take off the info except what you want on all pages and make your next page repeat process til finished
        Choco777
        www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

David & Coco777,

Thanks for the help! In trying to get through the tutorials I obviously missed that information. My head is swimming! I look forward to learning all I can!

Jeannie

Comment

Working...
          X