paypal shopping cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal shopping cart

Greetings to all the wonderful people who help those of us in need here!

I have a need- I'm nearing the point of putting prices on all items in my retail website (I sell natural healing/therapeutic products) and want to use Paypal as the means to collect receipts from customers.

I have over 100 items to sell, so need a shopping cart and it's been suggested I use Paypal. Seems ok, but should I use Paypal Website Payments Standard or Pro? Do I need a BUSINESS account to use the standard? (Sorry, Paypel reps have been too busy to help me lately)...

I also have items that may be one item e.g. candlesticks but available in 7 colours. Is there a way to have a customer click on the colors he wants and just hit "add to cart" once?

Is anyone here using Paypal? I cannot hire a webmaster to do all this work, but if someone could help me get started I think most of the work is repetition..anyone willing to tutor me along this process?

I'd be forever in your debt!

Thank you,
    Lisa
    colourtherapyspa.com (my pages of items for sale are not published yet..having no way to collect for them at this point!)

Re: paypal shopping cart

I'm not using Paypal - but you can do what you are saying without the pro version - the pro version will cost you more money.

Paypal does allow options. When you set up your account, it will guide you through the necessary steps to do the add-to-cart for each product.

I use a merchant account and use Cart Manager for my cart - but I enter the code similar to how you will for PayPal - just make sure you've left room by each product for the add to cart code that will include drop down boxes, etc - or you'll be redesigning all the pages.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: paypal shopping cart

Hi Beth,

You might not remember me- I've been hiding in the background for so long, lol..just trying to get my site up and running "in 30 minutes" ...right.
      I've gotten about 15 pages done now and actually FEEL I'm getting closer to having it published and optimized....once I get my first set of prices in, I'm going to go for it!

As I recll you work on optimization alot...The UK guy who "took me under his wing" so to speak is also going to work on that for me...but I sure as heck haven't forgotten you! Are you still doing optiization???? I hope so, as I hope you can help me out should the need arise!

Are you still camping all over the country while running your business? Just curious, wish I could do that! Maybe someday, eh?

I'd love to hear what you'e been up to and how your sites are moving along. I'm considering two other sites 1) an affiliate site and 2) a dating site (specialty, somehow!)

Let me know what you think of my site so far if you have time...still needs some work!! but I recently found out that text etc is far off when viewing it from another computer...I've been told that's because I am building it on a laptop. No idea whty it wouldn't function for both.

hope to hear from you soon,

Leeza (of course you can call me Lisa)

colourtherapyspa.com

Comment

Working...
      X