Creating Hyperlinkson same page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Hyperlinkson same page

I am on top page and you click on picture ETC...and it send you to bottom or center page on the same page.Because on my page i have some picture and lower on pager I have the information for that picture .what I want is went you click on the picture I can send you to the information for that picture that they are on same page.

Thank Dan

Re: Creating Hyperlinkson same page

Use the bookmarks. Place a bookmark on the point where the information for a picture is placed, give it a unique name (f.e. if your "bookmark1")
    Now, hyperlink the picture, but do not give it a URL, just click on the bookmark dropdown, and select "bookmark1" from the list. Repeat for all your pictures. Have also a look at Bookmarks Between Pages
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

What I met is went I click on something (product picture) is go to link to the line of product detail of my product who he is same page but difference place on my page. Maybe 10 to 20 line lower or higher

Thank Dan

Comment

Yes, that is what bookmarks do, independently from whether the product information is in the same or a different page.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X