• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Leeza
    First Lieutenant

• May 2006

CLIP ART to BV PAGE

Greetings, and Happy (almost) Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it (rest of you go ahead, eat turkey anyway if the mood strikes!)

New problem- I want to "weave" some ivy clip art into my pages...I find I'm able to copy from the clipart page on the web over to a blank word processer doc, but can't copy either from the original clipart page OR the word doc over to my BV site page.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Leeza
  • Nite Producer
    Lieutenant Colonel

• May 2006

Re: CLIP ART to BV PAGE

you can't copy elements from other programs to BV simply by copy/paste option, in BV you have to place them, check the tutorials to see how you can place elements to your page in BV.
    The Producer

Comment

• LadyEye
      General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Originally posted by Leeza
      Greetings, and Happy (almost) Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it (rest of you go ahead, eat turkey anyway if the mood strikes!)

New problem- I want to "weave" some ivy clip art into my pages...I find I'm able to copy from the clipart page on the web over to a blank word processer doc, but can't copy either from the original clipart page OR the word doc over to my BV site page.

Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Leeza

If you right click on the images on the web and save to your computer into a file you call, clip art, you can then insert them into your blue voda web page, to do this, go to tools, insert, image .... just as easy as that Leeza.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Leeza
        First Lieutenant

• May 2006

Thanks, LadyEye. I'll try that.

Comment

Working...
        X