Page Sizing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page Sizing

On some computers the width of my page is right on (such as my own), on other computers the width of my page is way too wide and therefore the viewer has to scroll over. How do I prevent this?

And the height of my page - I go to page properties and change it to my desired height (650), and then save it and publish it, and then go the web and it still is way too long. I go back to the website builder and it has gone back to the original height (1050). What am I doing wrong? THanks everyone.

Re: Page Sizing

Hi Mike

The best size for your web pages is '800 wide - the length is not as important as people do not mind scrolling down, but they do mind scrolling sideways.

If you are having a problem with the length of your page, have a better look at what may be near the bottom. If you have a section of tesxt box or something at the bottom that you are not seeing, this would affect the length of your page. After you set your page sizes, lock everything as well. This may help your problem.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X