• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gordonhbm
    Private

• Nov 2006

downloading files from my website

Hi! I'm Gordonhbm and this is my first post so if I am addressing my questions to the wrong forum my appologies and please correct me.

If I have a website created in Website builder and uploaded from there, and I am foolish enough to loose the original Website Builder files on my computer, can I restore those files by downloading them from my website and have them open up in Website Builder just like the originals?
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: downloading files from my website

Originally posted by Gordonhbm
    Hi! I'm Gordonhbm and this is my first post so if I am addressing my questions to the wrong forum my appologies and please correct me.

If I have a website created in Website builder and uploaded from there, and I am foolish enough to loose the original Website Builder files on my computer, can I restore those files by downloading them from my website and have them open up in Website Builder just like the originals?

Yes, go into your blue voda web builder, and choose to open a New File - From exisiting html page, you will then tick from the internet and type in the url of the page you misplaced .... and then save it as a .bvp file ... most things should be there, you may have a few modifications to make ...

hope this helps

This maybe should have went to a different place in the forum though, publishing or blue voda general questions, but it's okay, you will catch on.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• Gordonhbm
      Private

• Nov 2006

Re: downloading files from my website

Many thanks for quick reply and advice.

Comment

Working...
      X