I Need Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Need Advice

Can you give us the url so we can look at it to find the problem?
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Sorry! www.shekinahglorykennels.com/index/facts

If that doesn't come up, just go to the website and click on "Jesus - fact or fiction". Thanks!

Sheila
      Sheila

Comment

Did you copy this over from a word document and put some of them in different text boxes? If you just pasted each immediately after the next in the SAME text box, you wouldn't have the space problem, I don't think.

If that doesn't solve it - email me the entire document and I'll take a look on my end. But it does have to do with how you're entering it on the page. Each of those shows as the start of a new segment.

As to the type size - you need to make that in BV - it is selecting the default size on the BV page - it will not keep the text attributes of Word (if that's where you copied it from) as word is not a web editor.

Let me know if you need me to help. - beth @ moxie-enter-prises.com
        Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thank you! I do remember when I did it that it was so long it wouldn't go on one BV page. So I did it as three pages and put one under the other. In BV, it is fine, but not when I preview or publish it. I have tried redoing it, but no luck. Since it is a Word document, I can't attache it here.

Also, on a lot of my other webpages, when I make the page, I use a 12 or 14 font. When it is published, it always makes the font really small and shows again - a lot of space where there should not be any. This just started happening one day. Before that, everything was fine. I am not sure what I have done to change it. Any help would be so appreciated.
          Sheila

Comment

I gave you my email address for you to attach the word document to. If you send it to me, I'll look at why that's happening. For it to really display properly, you want it all in one text box.
            Beth

SEO and Marketing Tools
            SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
            X