• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TH14
    Private

• Dec 2006

Small question

This is going to sound retarded but how do you change the color on the website builder? I wrote something in black but I want it in another color and i cant find it anywhere, its driving me crazy.
  • LadyEye
    General & Forum Moderator

• Jun 2006

Re: Small question

At the top toolbar of your blue voda website builder, you will notice A this will change the color of your font ....

I would recommend viewing the tutorials that you can find at the top of this forum for building your site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• beegud2
      Major General

• Apr 2006

NO stupid qestions...we all have been ther and asked the them all ...so you're in good company. Welcome to VH.
      Beezz
      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

• DaveRLB
        Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Hi hope you can help. I have built my website and want to publish and see how things work (I've never done this before) but I can't find a .co domain for my country. Does this mean I'm unable to publish at all. I would rather not be a .com. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Tom vR
          Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

Hi Dave. If you have designed your pages with BlueVoda you can only host them on VodaHost servers, but I assume you already know this. If your domain extension is not found in VH, then it is no problem. For example .co.za is not listed at VH, but you can register that type of domain at a local Registrar and point it to VH. No problem.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

• DaveRLB
            Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Thanks for your help. Does that mean I can't publish anything until I have that sorted?

Comment

• Tom vR
              Brigadier General

• Apr 2007

In the mean time you can use the temporary IP address given to you by VH.
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

• DaveRLB
                Private First Class

• Aug 2007

I never received an IP address? I'm having some weird problems logging in to ask questions at all...not having a good day. I've re-registered twice because my password doesn't work once I come back to the site.
                Where would I find an IP address to test my site. This is becoming very difficult. Any help would be greatly appreciated but I'm starting to lose hope.

Comment

• DaveRLB
                  Private First Class

• Aug 2007

I just went through a bunch of threads and found one where somebody deleted and reinstalled BV in order to get an IP. Should I do that?

Comment

• doc44cd
                    Private

• Sep 2007

Ok Here I Go How Do I Add Pages

Comment

• Karen Mac
                      General

• Apr 2006

In order to get an IP you have to have purchased hosting. To add pages, you make a new page and link from the first to the second. Hopefully youve made a template and planned out how many pages etc you want and already done the navigation for the link system.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• DaveRLB
                        Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Whats happening. Can anyone advise? I want to publish and test pages but after being reset by Vodahost, my passwords still won't work!!!! I have an IP, I have a username, I have a password. But when I click the IP link it won't open (yet other IPs will). When my IP was opening last night, it refused to recognise my username or password despite the fact Vodahost support has tested and found it to be fine. This is not a problem with my laptop as everything else works fine. Should I just give up? It seems a sad way to end weeks of building a website!!

IP is 74.52.103.210

Comment

• navaldesign
                          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

If your IP address doesn't exist in the publish dropdown, it means that you had it downloaded before your IP address was added. You need to download and install the last version.

If your IP address appears in the dropdown, but yet you cannot publish, make sure that you have not presses the space bar (which means that you have added a whitespace) after any of your username, password, or after the words "public_html" in the "Folder" field of the publish dialog box.
                          Navaldesign
                          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• DaveRLB
                            Private First Class

• Aug 2007

My IP is in the drop down. Log-in just doesn't recognise my password. Even when I tryto publish from the website builder it says error 12014...supplied password is incorrect. Ummm is it because I haven't got a domain name yet?

Comment

• DaveRLB
                              Private First Class

• Aug 2007

Hmmm. It seems my problem is 'no domain'. I thought we got a free domain name when we joined bluevoda but I can never get past the payment details, even using the freedomain coupon. I'm obviously doing something seriously wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X