Small question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Small question

No. the BV publisher uses directly the IP address, and not the domain name.
    There are a number of probabilities here:

1. since the welcome mail has the message in a specific font, it would be easy to mistake a l (lower case L) for a I (uper case I). Try copy pasting the username and password directly from the mail to your BV publish dialog box.
    2. Since you have made some failed attempts to loggin, the server security system might have interpreted it as a hacker attack and might have blocked you out.

After trying option 1. if it doesn't work, visit www.ipchicken.com . Look at your IP address (your own, not your site IP address) and submit a support ticket asking the help desk to check if you are blocked out. Include your ISP IP address (the one you get from IP Chicken) in your ticket.

EDIT: Are you saying that you haven't got an account yet ? if you have not completed payment, you DON'T have an account, and of course all of the above are meaningless.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Small question

Thanks naval. I think the account is my problem. I misinterpreted 'free domain name' as 'free everything, just build the site'.
      As I don't have a credit card and I'm miles away in NZ I guess should just give it up for now.
      Really appreciate your help though, and still think this is great software.
      Cheers

Comment

Working...
      X