X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom E-mail Style - Help PLZ

Hi everyone,

If anyone can help me with this:

if I want to send an e-mail to a client, I want it to look as I want, with the logo in the top and special design and background. as well as setting it for auto responders.

Did I miss this somewhere? or anyone can help me to do that?

Thanks in advance
    The Producer

Re: Custom E-mail Style - Help PLZ

Nite-
    Try a google on sending e-mail as html. This is how you would accomplish
    what you are trying to do- however I am not proficient in doing this.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

This can only be done using the HTML settings in Outlook, with a defined "stationery" set as the default. However, this cannot be preset for population in the Outlook application for those visitors sending email to you.

It will only be possible as a reply to an original email formatting sent to them first.

You are getting a little persnikkity about how the emails arrive on your desk, methinks, and are forgetting to humbly be grateful that they are coming in at all.

(If you are really unwilling to compromise, then why don't you devise a "template" to print them out in?)
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi, may not be quite what you want, but very easy to make what ever template you want with this http://www.incredimail.com/english/s...006/splash.asp
        I have sent a couple to your email address under chris. There are thousands of templates that others have made for this program that are all free.

Worth a look.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

It has been a long time since I have even thought of finding out what incredimail is like these days. Everytime I've allowed Incredimail on my pc over the past years, I've had my pc flip out and files all whacked out.

During that time, I had 5 personal friends that were network admins of (reputable companies) had made it clear to me that Incredimail (at that time) had all kinds of crazy spyware style scripts and adware used.

I don't believe it's like that now, It's just that I am good example of what happens when a company or service makes mistakes that huge. I never looked back again. But, hey, everyone is forgiven sooner or later.

So i ask, what are these templates you speak of? Do they have Ads in them or something? I'm skeptical, fill me in.

Thanks
          Robert
          www.GraphXntrix.com
          Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Incredimail is notorious for ****! Had awful experience with them.

Never again.

JUST FYI

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by Andy128
              Incredimail is notorious for ****! Had awful experience with them.

Never again.

JUST FYI

Andy
              Way to keep my head on straight Andy, Thanks! good lookin' out.
              Robert
              www.GraphXntrix.com

Comment

I agree with Andy wholeheartedly.....don't mess with ****! You never do get the stains out completely!

I can suggest a couple of options, from what I use:
                :: MultiMedia Email from ArcSoft (Despite what is promoted, it creates wonderful templates, backgrounds, entire blasts, etc.)
                :: Secure Send (a utility to maintain email integrity, also good for HTML blasts thru Spam filters)

And, honestly, ever since AOL and Yahoo! instituted their "Certified Email" programs, Microsoft still has the upper hand develping integrated software to get in under the radar. Team up with the good old ACT and what else is left?? Overpriced services that are overly paranoid about spam labels like Aweber and Constant Contact? Personally, I have a team of 2 trying to tweak ACT back into our picture, since even at last resort THEIR 3rd party services do whatever you ask of them without eliminating half of your contacts.....
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi,
                  I have been using it for about 4-5 years now, on 4 or 5 different machines, & in that period I don’t think I have ever had a single problem.
                  I can only go buy my own experience.
                  But! if others have had bad experiences, for what ever reason.
                  (it maybe best to steer clear)
                  Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi everyone,

Chris, I received your e-mails, and I'm actually using incredimail, but one problem, whenever sendind from incredimail, my receipient get an advertising on the bottom of the page bla bla bla, so what I'm gonna do, I will switch to outlook 2007 and then I'll create a template for my e-mails.

Thank you chris, vasili, Andy, Robert. Appreciate it.
                    The Producer

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
                      Hi everyone,

Chris, I received your e-mails, and I'm actually using incredimail, but one problem, whenever sendind from incredimail, my receipient get an advertising on the bottom of the page bla bla bla, so what I'm gonna do, I will switch to outlook 2007 and then I'll create a template for my e-mails.

Hi, I am surprised that incredimail still do this.
                      I believe you may have the freebie version & have to upgrade to (I think its gold) to get rid of any ads.
                      I did this a long time back, so are not too sure of the rules on how it all works these days.
                      When I upgraded it was for life.
                      Microsoft have loads of free templates for emails, but I just never worked out how to have the template as the 1st thing the other person see’s. It always got to them as an attachment..
                      Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

well, I'll see what I can do, I'm sure you can customize a template on outlook, specialy the professional 2007 seems to be sofisticated a bit then the other versions.

Other wise if I don't find what I want from outlook, I'll upgrade in incredimail.

I'll let you know anyway.
                        The Producer

Comment

Originally posted by Nite Producer
                          Hi everyone,

One issue that comes to my mind, whether it is an immediate concern or possibly a future one, is the advertisement at the bottom. Someone correct me if I am wrong, but because this ad is of a "third party", YOUR email recipient (client, customer, subscriber,etc.) must be aware of this content to be included in such emails and agree to be accept them in emails.

In my personal opinion, I would not use the (free version) of such service. Reason being those ads they insert are not under my control, plus I would have to make changes to any Opt-In policies, TOS's, etc. to make it's use compliant with any ICANN requirements and policies.
                          Robert
                          www.GraphXntrix.com

Comment

Working...
                          X