making a File downloadable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making a File downloadable?

Hi, on my site http://mainedigitalphotography.com I have wedding photo contracts that I would like to make easy for the customers to click on and print off. Also wedding tip sheets from my 25 years experience. Since Blue Voda makes everything else so easy (except adding counters, this should be added) I figured their is probabley an easy way to do this and I just havent found the tuorial for it yet. Please let me know if one is out there somewhere
    Thanks
    Jim
    mainedigitalphotogrphy.com

Re: making a File downloadable?

Hello
    At the present, you have a stats counter in you B.V. control panel that shows all of the activity that your site has received. They call it Awstats. You can check out http://statscounter.com to get a free limited visible or invisible stats counter for your site. All you have to do is add the code provided and implement it to EVERY page of your site to receive accurate updates from visitors from all over the WORLD.
    It is probably my most visited site.

Comment

Hi
      You have a stats counter already in B.V. control panel called Awstats.
      You will be able to see all the traffic on your site updated every 24hrs.
      To see the traffic on a minute x minute , check out http://statscounter.com and you can get a very decent map based stat info free. Just have to add the code in each page of your site in the properties to have the entry and exit results.
      It is probably 1 of my fav. sites to check out because it is an extension of my site. Awstats takes a bit to get into and I like to see stats and get out fast to do more business to the target area.
      Hope it helps, let me know. kenbhttp://lightningcycles.ca
      Awstats is cool but if it were clickable it would rule for B.V. clients.
      Merry christmas kenb

Comment

Hello again
        I didnt check out your site before posting my message and I see I may have been a little pre mature in posting my message as I noticed a stats counter at the bottom of your index page.
        You see I wrote the same message basically twice (must be the models) on your site. Hope the statscounter works out for ya.

Comment

I am using one of those now that has hidden ads and sells your visitors email addresses and calls it free counter, I was thinking that voda host might have a safer one. But thanks anyways. real problem is getting a a icon to download a file

Comment

still working on getting pages set up for all my girls and another 20 I have to pick photos to shink down. Always hard when you have 2000 or so photos of each to try and pick just a few.

Comment

I don't have any files that I wish to have downloaded by the public so can't help you there but, statscounter will not give out any info to email scams and you can make it visible or not.
              No one wants an ad that they don't beleive in on their site (me included)....

Comment

Everytime I start to work on website I hear a little voice say Warcraft....time to play....then I am trapped for the next 10 hrs playing. Photos have to wait. heehee but at least I go another video loaded on site. Can anyone tell if the wedding page video at my site mainedigitalphotography.com/wedding.html loads slow for them? I know its fast on mine but i heard that it always faster on the site computer that hosts it.

Comment

cool then I will check them out if they are different, I just always see the litle gambling ads in most of the html I have found so far, will check that out. Thanks

Comment

By the way bikes look pretty cool, how fast you get one to go?

Comment

Must be real hard to pick the pics. Need help let me know. Oh yeah the pre wedding photos ie. batchlerette parties are ready for download when you figure it out!!!
                      kenb

Comment

32km/hr for about 1 1/2hrs. I just love em!!!

Comment

I always get stuck shooting the guys party , Never get to shoot the real fun one the girls...Dam the luck! They always ask our female photographer to shoot that scene. But I did once get hired to shoot a couples honeymoon ...but just outside the hotel room. ...oh well its a living

Comment

Nothing a little makeup and a nice dress won't handle. LOLOLOL
                            You will get it right sooner or later.
                            Good luck and good night kenb.
                            Hope I was of help to ya.
                            Merry Christmas ken

Comment

Merry Christmas to you to Ken

Comment

Working...
                              X